Monday, February 11, 2008

Sickened....blahhhhhhhhh

So, I got the stomach flu. Atleast that's what I diagnosed myself having early last week. A week ago tonight, I went to see "27 Dresses" with some friends. I got home where my husband and enjoyed the rest of the evening. Went to bed feeling fine. I woke up early Tuesday morning having to go the restroom. I went, and then as I was leaving it, I felt as if I was about to have a low blood sugar spell. I didn't think anything of it. I was too tired to get some OJ, so I thought I would just lay down as it passed. It took a while, and I almost woke my husband to get me some juice, but he was so peaceful sleeping, I didn't want to disturb him.

So, I finally get back to sleep, then woke up close to 8 having...yep...you know. And then the puke came. And it came. And it came again. It even came for a seventh time. I started out working that morning on our futon. I felt horrible, but I pushed through. Then, after about three hours, I knew I needed to get some rest. But anytime I moved, or got up, the puke came back. Around 2pm, I went to our bedroom where I stayed until the next morning. I haven't been that sick in over ten years. Wes was so great. He got me some Dairy Queen popsicles (the star kind that has the three flavors), got me some 7-UP, came home early from work to take care of me, sprayed some decontaminating stuff that helped him not get sick, too.

i didn't feel 100% better until yesterday.

Uggghhh...the stomach flu...it's an epidemic.

No comments: