Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sickened Again!

So I got sick again. It was the strangest thing. Wes and I were driving last Tuesday when he said that his throat had been hurting all day. Literally 10 minutes later, my throat began to hurt, as well. Wouldn't you know it...it got worse. Throat, head, ickiness, dizziness, weakness, cough and a bad ear ache. I had it all. Wes and I spent Saturday helping my parents with their garage sale and we both got even more sick.

So, Tuesday, when I got out of bed, we both decided that I would go to the doctor as I was not getting any better. Turns out I had an upper respiratory infection that had even spread to my left ear. I got some medicine and I finally feel better. I was a dopey sad mess. I got emotional, sad, down and out. It wasn't a good weak.

But I love my husband...what a helper :)

1 comment:

katie said...

http://travelingfishtacos.blogspot.com/2008/10/random-photo.html

You've been tagged.