Saturday, October 6, 2007

How Many Movies Have You Seen?

On a Season 3 episode of "The Office," Dwight and Andy are sparring back and forth with words. Andy says something about films and knowing "a lot about them," and Dwight says he's seen 284 of them. I thought, "284? That's it! I think I saw more than 284 films by the time I was ten."

So, I thought I would calculate the number of movies I've watched. This will be a very long feat. I have seen many, many, many movies. Lots of them. Film is a pasion of mine. I spent a long time studying them, figuring out what worked in a movie and what didn't, so that when I went to film school, I would have literally gone to "class" before I even entered my freshman year of college. I did go to school for film, but I didn't pursue it. I sometimes regret that, but that's the past.

I'm only on the "As" so far...I'll let you know when I reach 284.

How many movies have you seen?

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I've seen five. LOL

I don't watch movies much, but I'm pretty sure that I've seen more than 284, also. At least, I've watched Tommy Boy more than 284 times. ;)